Monday, November 5, 2007

Announcement!!

As of today i have exactly 1 week to become a Mother of 3. Insya Allah by 12th Nov 2007 the world will have a new population... I have triple checked with the doctor, after so many scans just to satisfy me, I saw 2 sets of balls (cannot see the cannon, samar-samar). So people it's gonna be a Boy!

I will be lying if i said i wasn't hoping for a girl, this 3rd baby will be my last. Doctor informed that my surgical scar in the womb (i think) is too thin to undergo another pregnancy, so therefore I will have to "ikat". But nevertheless, I am ecstatic to be a mother of 3 strapping young lads. Imagine the havoc they will create....i'm smiling already.

(IKLAN) I'm munching on some Garlic Roasted Cashew Nuts...nyum..only RM2.40...brand MR BEST...bought it just now at Wawasan Plaza

Truth is I'm scared...the impending birth procedure. I'm terrified of the needles...and the thought that i might not wake up after the anaesthesia...i will share with u my experience delivering Nabil into this world 2 years ago in my later blog. I'm getting paranoid!!





No comments: