Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Online Buy

Just clicked the SEND button on a pembelian mengikut nafsu...product will reach me within 2 - 3 weeks from the States...cold sweat oredy..fingers crossed that it will reach me in one piece...should the blessed day arrives, will surely share with you people..sila click ke arah ini untuk meninjau what else is available to indulge in your wildest dream hahaha (wild ka tu? it's definitely wild and crazy to me coz it's so jauh u can't see or touch it and my heart rasa degup-degup sja until it reaches my hand)

2 comments:

whimsical said...

bah V, mana suda pembelian mu?lama jua sampai.jaga u, entah entah abang posmen sudah cantas hahahaha

Jess said...

should be no problem if the seller send through registered post or pos laju

From Jess
http://kidsislands.blogspot.com/